We are looking for a Creative Artworker with 2+ years’ experience to join our activation and production team, WMH Adaptive.
WMH Adaptive work with a number of large global retailers, delivering high quality packaging artwork for use within their stores. As part of our team, you will be vital to the creation and delivery of these projects. You will have a keen creative eye, and are able to take created design concepts and run them across a multitude of different sized pack formats and ranges. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop your production, retouching and creative artworking skills.
For the last 20 years, WMH has been inventing and reinventing brands. We are an eclectic mix of creative thinkers, with one thing in common: we all get a kick from defying the rule book. There is no house style and we take on projects of all sizes, from local start-ups to large global brands. We only work with ambitious clients who want to build remarkable brands.
- Creation of a wide range of packaging artworks, delivering to print.
- Have a good understanding of creative implementation- taking a design file and then running it across a wide variety of packs.
- Meticulous attention to detail with an understanding of range consistency.
- Taking responsibility and ownership of your projects and work together with the team to create work of the highest standards
- Able to work quickly and effectively.
- Interrogate the briefs and get under the skin of the issues
- Treat every project as an opportunity with the same passion, ambition and resilience
- A team player, happy to work closely with the production team, designers and project managers
- Strong background in packaging artwork creation – ideally experience from an agency environment.
- Good Understanding of production and print techniques
- Excellent Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills
- Excellent Retouching skills (visualising skills would be beneficial)
We can offer you
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A place where you are empowered to grow and develop
- The opportunity to work on a range of clients
- An open agency culture that encourages debate
- A fun place to be, with people you want to work with
Please send us your portfolio and a short message on why you would like to join us. You can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.